Departure & Return
We will meet at Seathwaite Farm on the morning of the guided walk at 8am. There is parking at the side of the road or at the National Trust carpark at the end of the road in Seatoller, then a short walk to Seathwaite Farm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Summit and Beyond
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The walk is quite hard core, especially for not frequent hikers but as long as you are prepared with all equipment advised and do it at your own pace it's 100% worth it." See review
- "If you want the best experience of the Lake District and Scafell Pike, I highly recommend this company and Ben." See review