Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn how the Lakes inspired poet William Wordsworth on a private tour
- Experience Wordsworth’s world with a guide for added insight and ease
- Visit his Cockermouth and Grasmere homes, and the Wordsworth Museum
- No planning needed: door-to-door private transport and admissions included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands