Explore our promoted experiences
- Key West craft cocktail and gourmet food tour
- Get a taste of Key West culture by stopping at locally approved bars
- Visit off-the-beaten-track attractions you might overlook without a guide
- All drinks and bites included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 4 people are required to run this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear sun protection, a hat and sunglasses. Key West is extremely hot and humid. Comfortable walking shoes.
- Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Operating in groups of 12 or less. Individual tastings. Touchless check in. Guests will respect individual businesses requirements to wear facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted) to cover their nose and mouth while entering and throughout visit at businesses that require them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key West Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We would recommend this for anyone who wants to enjoy a unique, fun experience out of the hustle and bustle of the tourist bars." See review