Explore our promoted experiences
- Step aboard the Trolley of the Doomed with your guide, dressed as a 17th-century grave digger
- Hear eerie tales about Key West's dark, supernatural history
- See why Key West is considered one of the top ten most haunted cities in America!
Departure & Return
Tour departs from 501 Front Street (Corner of Duval and Front St). Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
What To Expect
Climb aboard the Trolley of the Doomed for an experience unlike any other. Uncover Key West’s darkest secrets and hear the stories of those lost souls who many locals believe still wander the streets of this historic island town.
Your tour will travel past many of the island's most haunted locations ~ the Marrero House, the Porter Mansion, and even the Hanging Tree! Of particular interest will be the former home of Robert Eugene Otto, aka the Artist's House. There, imprisoned in the attic by Dr. Otto's wife, Robert the Doll suffered the abandonment of his lifelong companion, and his mischievous ways took a more sinister turn.
Come with an open mind and see if any ghosts appear on this frightful, fun ghost tour. It’s a ride on the dark side.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Instant Confirmation
- This tour may not be suitable for children under 13 years of age. An adult must accompany children under 10 years of age. Due to the loud noises on our tour, children under the age of 4 are not allowed on board
- The tour runs most dark and stormy nights, so please dress appropriately. Please wear comfortable shoes aboard the Trolley of the Doomed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized