- Safari snorkel trip from Key West
- Captain your own speedboat and follow your guide through the Florida Keys water
- Snorkel, swim and sunbathe in crystal-clear waters
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After some quick boating instruction, head out to Florida’s backcountry waters on a self-captained mini speedboat, following an expert guide over 25 miles through scenic mangroves to the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. This is one of 14 marine-protected areas that make up the National Marine Sanctuary System. The sanctuary protects an impressive 2,900 square nautical miles of water surrounding the Florida Keys.
After docking the boat, assemble the snorkeling gear and listen to a quick safety briefing with some basic instruction from the experts, if desired. Then hop into the warm, tropical water for swimming and snorkeling.
The cruise concludes with a return trip to Cow Key Marina.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You Must Arrive 1 hour prior to departure time
- There is a maximum of 2 adults per boat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use