2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Venture into the remote Khao Sok National Park to spend two days viewing wildlife amongst thick jungle, stunning limestone cliffs, and untouched nature. If you are ready to get away from the busy tourist-centric parts of Thailand, traveling by longtail boat into the heart of the park is the perfect wilderness escape—complete with the chance to sleep in rustic bamboo huts.
- A longtail boat wildlife viewing safari in Khao Sok National Park
- Look for wild elephants, gaur (Indian bison), and gibbons
- Stay in off-the-grid huts far from civilization
- A guide leads you on a trek down difficult-to-navigate paths through the rainforest
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
National Park fees
Bottled water and soft drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Khao Lak area
Departure & Return
21/5 Moo 7 Khukkhak Takuapa Chang Wat Phang-nga 82190, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- trekking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- An amount of one and a half hour of hiking is involved
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. suitcase, surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Khao Lak Land Discovery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Khao Sok Wildlife 2 Days
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingKhao LakBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastOvernight Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastMulti-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiOvernight Tours - Ko Yao YaiMulti-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - PhuketOvernight Tours - PhuketMulti-day Tours - PhuketWater Tours - PhuketCategory