2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Airport transfer
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Hotel pickup included
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Phuket International Airport, Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phuket International Airport Departure Shared Transfer from Khao Lak?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phuket International Airport Departure Shared Transfer from Khao Lak?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phuket International Airport Departure Shared Transfer from Khao Lak?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phuket International Airport Departure Shared Transfer from Khao Lak?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 29454P41
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportKhao LakAirport & Hotel Transfers - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastTransportation Services - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastAirport & Hotel Transfers - PhuketTransportation Services - PhuketAirport & Hotel Transfers - KrabiTransportation Services - KrabiCategory