Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Beat the crowds, and enjoy a personal experience, on a small-group tour
- See many of Kilkenny’s key landmarks, all in a single tour
- Exploring on foot makes it easy to get up close and personal with the sights
- As you go, your guide will share rousing stories to keep you entertained
Departure & Return
We meet under the arch of the main gate of Kilkenny castle which is between the two stone round towers facing onto the street.
Landmark of Kilkenny's infamous witch, the magic of Shenanigans ends here
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A level of fitness to walk for 90 minutes to 2 hours at an easy pace required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shenanigans The Kilkenny City Walk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Killkenny is a great city to visit and Nevin is part of what makes it great." See review