- Boat ticket from Koh Chang to Koh Mak
- 1-hour trip has no stops
- Basic travel insurance included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Meet at Boonsiri office at Bang Bao Pier on Koh Chang at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Get dropped off at Ao Nid Pier on Koh Mak from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The ferry is operating only in high season from November until March.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilogram.
- Bicycles (folded only) will be charged at 200 THB per item.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 288 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff