Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 day 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For a Thai island experience even more secluded than Koh Lanta, venture to four nearby islands blissfully free of roads, cars, hotels, and tourists — Koh Ngai, Koh Bu Bu, Talabeang, and Koh Phee. Traveling by speedboat gives you more time to relax on pristine white beaches and and snorkel among vibrant tropical fish. It's a great way to get closer to nature and escape the noise.
- Visit four beautiful islands in a single day from Koh Lanta
- Swim, snorkel, and sunbathe on clean beaches
- Fast speedboat minimizes travel time between islands
- Includes a buffet lunch served right on the beach
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Restroom on board
All Fees and Taxes
On board: soft drings, drinking water and fresh fruits
Buffet lunch served on the beach.
Round trip transfer from and to hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
Pick up times for each zone:
Please inform the hotel name of your stay.
Lanta Own town: 08.00 – 08.15 am.
Klong Jak Beach: 07.45 – 08.00 am.
Baan Kantiang Beach: 08:00 – 08.15 am.
Klong Nin Beach: 08.20 – 08.30 am.
Klong Toab Beach: 08:30 – 08.40 am.
Klong Khong Beach: 08.20 – 08.30 am.
Pra Ae Beach: 08:30 – 08.40 am.
Long Beach: 08:30 – 08.45 am.
Klong Dao Beach: 08:30 – 08.45 am.
Kaw Kwang Beach: 08:45 – 09.00 am.
Saladan: 08:45 – 09.00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Lanta Travel and Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day 4 Island Tour from Koh Lanta (by Speedboat)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day 4 Island Tour from Koh Lanta (by Speedboat)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day 4 Island Tour from Koh Lanta (by Speedboat)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day 4 Island Tour from Koh Lanta (by Speedboat)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKo LantaSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Ko Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - KrabiCategory