7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Buffet Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
National park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Departure & Return
J2XR+88Q, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Or, you can also get picked up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phi Phi and Bamboo Island One Day Tour from Koh Lanta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phi Phi and Bamboo Island One Day Tour from Koh Lanta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Phi Phi and Bamboo Island One Day Tour from Koh Lanta
7 to 8 hours
15 hours 30 minutes
1 day 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKrabiKo LantaWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - KrabiJet Boating - KrabiFull-day Tours - KrabiCategory