- Full-day Phi Phi Islands tour
- Travel by speedboat to make the most of your time at the islands
- Snorkel, swim, and visit pristine beaches
- Thai buffet lunch served at Bamboo Island beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- National park entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Meet at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta at 08:00.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue to Monkey Beach on Koh Phi Phi Don, where you’ll find rocky, forested headlands with a dramatic mountain backdrop and a thriving population of native monkeys. Return to the boat for the trip to Bamboo Island, where you can refuel with a full Thai buffet featuring massaman chicken curry, fried chicken, stir-fried chicken, steamed rice, a fresh fruit platter, and soft drinks.
After lunch, enjoy time to explore the tiny island, whose gentle beaches and low-lying forest contrast with the rugged scenery in much of the Phi Phi Islands. In the afternoon, begin the return trip to Koh Lanta with a stop at Koh Phi Phi Don along the way. This Phi Phi Islands tour concludes with drop-off at your Koh Lanta hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a minimum of 13 people required to run this tour!
- Most travelers can participate
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff