- Snorkel at Phi Phi’s most scenic spots
- See exotic fish, monkeys, nesting swallows, and sharks
- Relax on gorgeous white sand beaches
- Take pictures of Maya Bay, featured in the film “The Beach”
- Swim with luminous plankton after sunset
Departure & Return
Pick up Time : 08:30am - 09:00am. (at the meeting Point, in front of McDonald )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald's.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use