6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
National Park Fees (400 THB per Adult and 200 THB Per Child)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel or location within Phuket. Once your booking is received we will contact you to co-ordinate your pick up with our Private VIP Driver Team.
- Phuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
- Phuket Boat Lagoon, 22/1 Moo 2 Thepkasattri Rd. Kohkaew Muang Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/26/2020 - 2/28/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Marine
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krabi Islands Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Krabi Islands Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Krabi Islands Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krabi Islands Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Krabi Islands Private Tour
6 to 8 hours
6 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKo Yao YaiShore Excursions - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastPorts of Call Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastShore Excursions - PhuketWater Tours - PhuketPorts of Call Tours - PhuketShore Excursions - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonPorts of Call Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory