Departure & Return
When you arrive at Nathon Pier, you will see Highsea Tour check-in counter. There will be our representatives welcome and give you the instructions about the tour. We also offer transfer service from-to your hotel by van, which is optional and free of charge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age is 2 years old.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, muscular problems or other serious medical conditions, we do not recommend you to participate in this trip.
- There will be a transferal from our tour boat to the islands by long-tail boats.
- Mouthwatering Thai buffet lunch is organized from Krua Savoey Seafood Restaurant where is one of the most popular seafood restaurants in Samui.
- Vegetarian food is available on request.
- Angthong National Marine Park will be closed since 15th November to 1st December every years in order to conserve and rejuvenate these mesmerizing nature.
- Entrance fees will be used to support park rangers to retain the beauty of the park, protect the aquatic creatures and wildlifes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highsea Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.