2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour to start at 0830am. Please look out for signage at lobby 15 minutes before 0830am.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY SureGoBorneo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Rungus and Tabilung communities experience and Tip of Borneo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Rungus and Tabilung communities experience and Tip of Borneo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Rungus and Tabilung communities experience and Tip of Borneo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Rungus and Tabilung communities experience and Tip of Borneo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Rungus and Tabilung communities experience and Tip of Borneo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahOvernight Tours - SabahMulti-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanOvernight Tours - SandakanMulti-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaOvernight Tours - Puerto PrincesaMulti-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & TicketsTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & TicketsMonsopiad Cultural Village Tours & TicketsKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & TicketsSignal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & TicketsSapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & TicketsGaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & TicketsSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & TicketsKota Belud Tours & TicketsKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & TicketsPoring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours & TicketsManukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets