5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Escape the city and delve deeper into Borneo’s indigenous culture on a day trip to Tuaran from Kota Kinabalu. A great introduction for first-time visitors, this package saves you the stress of advance planning by taking care of transport and activities, and offering the inside scoop on Sabah’s culture and history.
- Get an introduction to local culture on a day trip from Kota Kinabalu
- Watch a dance performance and try your hand at weaving
- Letting someone else drive allows you to enjoy Sabah's scenery
- Receive personalised attention in a small group limited to 15 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kota Kinabalu City Hotels)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied, USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Crocodile Farm, Rungus Longhouse & Tuaran Temple from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Crocodile Farm, Rungus Longhouse & Tuaran Temple from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Crocodile Farm, Rungus Longhouse & Tuaran Temple from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Crocodile Farm, Rungus Longhouse & Tuaran Temple from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P204
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaHistorical Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformMonsopiad Cultural VillageKota Belud