3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Public transport from Kota Kinabalu
Departure & Return
Padang Merdeka Kota Kinabalu , Jalan Padang, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, MalaysiaThis activity will end right where it started.
We'll take a bus to the village from Public Minivan Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Let's Go Local Asia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover the Natives of Mount Kinabalu
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahHiking - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahMulti-day Tours - SabahEco Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanHiking - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanMulti-day Tours - SandakanEco Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaHiking - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaMulti-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaEco Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota BeludSignal Hill Observatory PlatformSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)