4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Kok Daeng Masak Timbul
1 x Lunch
Land return transfer
Upside down house entrance fee
3D Wonders Museum entrance fee
Upside down house in-house guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Additional charges of MYR 30.00 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pickups. Outskirt charges are applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area.
- Kota Kinabalu Airport, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Cooking activity suitable for participants 15 years old and above.
- Child aged below 14 years old can join in for lunch.
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Kestrel Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKota KinabaluCooking Classes - SabahCooking Classes - SandakanCooking Classes - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota BeludMari Mari Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)