- Snorkeling tour to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
- Visit two snorkeling locations to look for native marine life
- Explore the waters and islands of the marine park
- Round-trip hotel transfers, lunch, and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Look for "Island & Cruises" office, our friendly crew is waiting you over there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With a dive master, you can receive snorkeling assistance if you need it. If you're experienced, hop in and enjoy the underwater show. Back on the boat, proceed to the next snorkeling location to look for more wildlife in the marine park, and then head to the nearby island for lunch and time to relax.
In the mid-afternoon, you'll start the boat ride back to Kota Kinabalu, where you'll be transferred from the pier to your hotel in the city.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Baby Car Seats (for infant aged 0-2) and Child Booster Seats (for children aged 3-11) are available for rental. Please check with your tour consultant for availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Borneo Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Fun Boat Snorkeling and Island Visit from Kota Kinabalu.