5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide.
North Borneo Steam Train Ride
Additional of RM35.00 nett per person for pick up venue from outskirt Hotel
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Refunds will not be issued if tour activity is missed due to late or no show
- Train Schedule every Wednesday & Saturday
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Borneo Steam Train Ride with Return Transfer & Tiffin Lunch Onboard?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during North Borneo Steam Train Ride with Return Transfer & Tiffin Lunch Onboard?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Borneo Steam Train Ride with Return Transfer & Tiffin Lunch Onboard?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Borneo Steam Train Ride with Return Transfer & Tiffin Lunch Onboard?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P268
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluRail Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahRail Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanRail Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaHistorical Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageMonsopiad Cultural VillageSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Kota BeludManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Signal Hill Observatory Platform