6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please look for your lead name on our hand held signage
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY SureGoBorneo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kiau Village, Foothill of Kinabalu Park - Jungle Trekking?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kiau Village, Foothill of Kinabalu Park - Jungle Trekking?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kiau Village, Foothill of Kinabalu Park - Jungle Trekking?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kiau Village, Foothill of Kinabalu Park - Jungle Trekking?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kiau Village, Foothill of Kinabalu Park - Jungle Trekking
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - SabahWalking Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SandakanWalking Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaWalking Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & TicketsSignal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & TicketsSapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & TicketsGaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & TicketsSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & TicketsMonsopiad Cultural Village Tours & TicketsKota Belud Tours & TicketsManukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & TicketsKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & TicketsTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & TicketsPoring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours & TicketsKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets