3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Check off Kota Kinabalu’s key sights in just half a day on this comprehensive guided door-to-door tour. Soak up sweeping views of the city from Signal Hill, learn about Chinese Buddhism at Pu Toh Tze Temple, and explore Sabah’s rich heritage at the Sabah State Museum. Along the way, see the Sabah State Mosque, the Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, and the 30-story Menara Tun Mustapha.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (KK City Hotels Only)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sabah Museum is closed on May 01st every year
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaHistorical Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota BeludSignal Hill Observatory PlatformPoring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Mari Mari Cultural Village