- Live music and dancing turn this dinner cruise into a special occasion
- Sip an included welcome drink as you leave the pier
- International buffet offers dishes for every taste
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel doorstep
Departure & Return
Meeting point at Sutera Marina Jetty.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infant is FOC, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Vegetarian and Halal option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tables and Seats are allocated on-board the cruises, sharing-table basis. Table seating arrangement is based on 3-4 persons per table.
- Additional Peak Season Charges are applicable during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
- There will be corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behaviour on-board.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants are not responsible or liable for them.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour and activities are dependent on sea and weather conditions. We reserve the rights to cancel or postpone any tour or activity if the weather is unsuitable for the safe conducting of any sea tours or activities
- Those in wheelchairs or baby strollers can board the cruise via the ramp. Please highlight in advance for any special requests regarding this. Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by their own carer at all times. The Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them on-board, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while on-board.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfer to/from Jetty is based on "first come first served".
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Kota Kinabalu City Dinner Cruise by North Borneo Cruises.