4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Personal Travel insurance
Entrance Fee (Floating Mosque, UMS)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1Tour & Adventure Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kota Kinabalu City Half Day Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluFood Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahMarkets - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahFood Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanMarkets - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Mari Mari Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota BeludSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)