3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide.
Hotel pickup and drop off (as per package you choose)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please select your package correctly based on your hotel area (Eg City hotel or 1 Borneo or Outskirt Hotel)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour with Local Host?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour with Local Host?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour with Local Host?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour with Local Host?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P185
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKota BeludMonsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)