8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Experienced divers will enjoy several dives within the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park to witness Borneo's underwater world. Learn about the marine environment and its inhabitants from your guide throughout the tour by listening to guided commentary. Round-trip transportation makes for an easy door-to-door experience.
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Kota Kinabalu city
- Boat transfer included
- Perfect for experienced drivers
- Get to know Borneo's underwater world
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off from Kota kinabalu City Hotels
Use of Scuba equipment
Food and drinks, unless specified
Sabah Park’s diving fee
For 1 Borneo Area or Outskirt Hotel USD 40 per vehicle will be charge.
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please give the size of the divers’ wet suit & fins
- Slippers, Water bottle, Sun block, Personal toiletries
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 40 per per vehicle
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu Leisure Diving (Experienced Divers)?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu Leisure Diving (Experienced Divers)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu Leisure Diving (Experienced Divers)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu Leisure Diving (Experienced Divers)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P279
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahWater Tours - SabahExtreme - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanExtreme - SandakanFull-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Mari Mari Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota BeludKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)