3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Return Hotel Transfer (Seat-In-Coach) from Kota Kinabalu City Hotel
Return Boat Transfers
English Speaking Guide
Personal Travel Insurance
Any Items Not Mentioned.
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional USD 40 per vehicle
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be ready to go and wait at the lobby at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 40 per vehicle
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu Sunset Cruise with Buffet Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu Sunset Cruise with Buffet Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu Sunset Cruise with Buffet Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu Sunset Cruise with Buffet Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P608
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursDining ExperiencesSunset CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluCatamaran Cruises - SabahBus Tours - SabahDining Experiences - SabahSunset Cruises - SabahDay Cruises - SabahWater Tours - SabahDinner Cruises - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahCatamaran Cruises - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanDining Experiences - SandakanSunset Cruises - SandakanDay Cruises - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanDinner Cruises - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanCatamaran Cruises - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaDining Experiences - Puerto PrincesaSunset Cruises - Puerto PrincesaDay Cruises - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaDinner Cruises - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Signal Hill Observatory PlatformSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKota Belud