8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Return ferry fares or airfares
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Labuan Island Historical Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Labuan Island Historical Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Labuan Island Historical Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Labuan Island Historical Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P269
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahWater Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaHistorical Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota BeludKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Monsopiad Cultural Village