8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See baby barracudas, snappers, and more on a snorkel tour to Pandan Pandan Island. After pickup from your hotel, enjoy a scenic drive and short boat ride to the snorkel site. Explore the crystal clear waters and vibrant reefs with complimentary life vests and snorkel gear. Later, enjoy lunch and time to lounge on the secluded beach. You can also participate in additional water activities (own expense).
- Observe sea life with provided snorkel gear
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Have a complimentary lunch during the tour
- Visit one of the area’s top snorkel sites
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking Driver/guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) & Return boat transfer
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Banana Boat Ride & Free use of Kayak
Merambat Demo & Coral Painting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick up time. Our guide will announce your name at the lobby area for pick up. Should you require further assistance please contact our hotline at +6016 6018 696
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Pickup and drop-off provided for hotels located at Kota Kinabalu city. Additional surcharge of USD11.00 may apply for pickup from outskirt hotel in radius of 50km within Kota Kinabalu City such as Beringgis Beach Resort, Borneo Paradise etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pandan Pandan Private Island Escape with Packed Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pandan Pandan Private Island Escape with Packed Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pandan Pandan Private Island Escape with Packed Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pandan Pandan Private Island Escape with Packed Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWater ToursExtremeJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahWater Tours - SabahExtreme - SabahJet Boating - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanExtreme - SandakanJet Boating - SandakanFull-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaJet Boating - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota BeludSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Mari Mari Cultural VillageMonsopiad Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)