- Get the best views of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park from the water on a dinner cruise
- See the sights at sunset, the most magical time of the day
- Enjoy a Malaysian buffet dinner and free-flowing soft drinks
- Included hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don't have to find a meeting point
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Staying hotels
Return point: Your Staying hotels
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infant is FOC, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tables and Seats are allocated on-board the cruises, sharing-table basis. Table seating arrangement is based on 3-4 persons per table.
- Additional Peak Season Charges are applicable during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
- There will be corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behaviour on-board.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants are not responsible or liable for them.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour and activities are dependent on sea and weather conditions. We reserve the rights to cancel or postpone any tour or activity if the weather is unsuitable for the safe conducting of any sea tours or activities.
- Those in wheelchairs or baby strollers can board the cruise via the ramp. Please highlight in advance for any special requests regarding this. Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by their own carer at all times. The Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them on-board, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while on-board.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfer to/from Jetty is based on "first come first served".
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.