3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See Kota Kinabalu from a different perspective during a sunset dinner cruise around Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park. A romantic experience ideal for couples, this cruise on the South China Sea includes a buffet-style dinner of Malaysian dishes and live music. You’ll have access to free-flowing tea, coffee, and water, and benefit from the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off, which lets you skip the hassle of finding a meeting point.
- Get the best views of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park from the water on a dinner cruise
- See the sights at sunset, the most magical time of the day
- Enjoy a Malaysian buffet dinner and free-flowing soft drinks
- Included hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don't have to find a meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
2-hours cruise ride (Join-In Basis)
International Buffet dinner
Free Flow Coffee, Tea, & Drinking Water
Live entertainment on-board
English speaking cruise crew
Local English speaking Driver (for transfers)
Round-trip shared transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Surcharge applicable for Hotel pickup and drop-off from outskirts hotels (ie 1-Borneo area, Rasa Ria area, Nexus area, Beringgis area, Papar, etc)
Transportation to/from attractions
Peak Season Charges are during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Staying hotels
Return point: Your Staying hotels
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infant is FOC, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tables and Seats are allocated on-board the cruises, sharing-table basis. Table seating arrangement is based on 3-4 persons per table.
- Additional Peak Season Charges are applicable during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
- There will be corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behaviour on-board.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants are not responsible or liable for them.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour and activities are dependent on sea and weather conditions. We reserve the rights to cancel or postpone any tour or activity if the weather is unsuitable for the safe conducting of any sea tours or activities.
- Those in wheelchairs or baby strollers can board the cruise via the ramp. Please highlight in advance for any special requests regarding this. Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by their own carer at all times. The Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them on-board, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while on-board.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfer to/from Jetty is based on "first come first served".
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Dinner Cruise with North Borneo Cruises
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursSunset CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluCatamaran Cruises - SabahBus Tours - SabahSunset Cruises - SabahWater Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahCatamaran Cruises - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanSunset Cruises - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanCatamaran Cruises - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaSunset Cruises - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota Belud Tours & TicketsGaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & TicketsTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & TicketsKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & TicketsManukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & TicketsMonsopiad Cultural Village Tours & TicketsSapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & TicketsPoring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours & TicketsTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & TicketsSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & TicketsSignal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & TicketsKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets