2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Krabi from a completely different perspective during a 2-day rock climbing course that provides a comprehensive introduction to the extreme sport. No previous climbing experience is required to enjoy this course, which teaches you climbing basics in one of Asia’s most scenic destinations.
- Bag the best views of Railay Beach during a rock climbing course
- No previous experience is included
- Lunch and all equipment are included
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round-trip transfer in Ao Nang, Krabi Town & Ao Nam Mao
Transportation to/from Railay Beach by longtail boat
Professional and certified climbing instructor
Basic accident insurance
Pickup in Klong Muang & Tubkaek Beach, will be charge at 400 THB per person
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Meet at King Climbers office at Ao Nam Mao Pier at 08:20.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons ClimbingExtremeWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesKrabiSports Lessons - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastClimbing - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSports Lessons - Ko LantaClimbing - Ko LantaExtreme - Ko LantaSports Lessons - Ko Phi Phi DonClimbing - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory