7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket , Safety equipment
First Aid Kit
National park fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
• Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7km White Water Rafting Adventure Tour From Krabi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7km White Water Rafting Adventure Tour From Krabi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 110534P140
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabi4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWalking Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko LantaSporting Events - Ko LantaNature and Wildlife - Ko LantaExtreme - Ko LantaWalking Tours - Ko Lanta4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonWalking Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory