Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- One-way transfer by Ao Nang Princess Ferry
- Stunning views on the around 2-hour cruise to Koh Lanta island
- Pre-booked and prepaid: stress-free start to your trip
- Hotel pickup in Ao Nang: no need to worry about making it to the boat on time
Departure & Return
Meet at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Get dropped off at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The ferry is operating only in high season from November until April.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "On time pick up in a great vehicle and hassle free ferry ticket." See review