Departure & Return
We meet at our shop on the Railay Walking Street, halfway between Railay West Beach and Railay East Beach. We are a 2-5 minute walk up from either beach. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity start time to sign in and prepare yourself for the paddle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child pricing is based on shared paddleboard. If child would like their own board, please book them as "Adult"
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers who arrive under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate and will not be refunded.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freebird Paddle Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Krabi Stand-Up Paddleboard Bioluminescent Night Tour.