3 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
National Park Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel or location within Phuket, Krabi or Koh Lanta. Once booked we will co-ordinate pick up with our Private Driver.
- Phuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
- Phuket Boat Lagoon, 22/1 Moo 2 Thepkasattri Rd. Kohkaew Muang Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/26/2020 - 2/28/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Marine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Boat Tour in Phuket ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat Tour in Phuket ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Boat Tour in Phuket ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boat Tour in Phuket ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 133093P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrabiShore Excursions - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastPorts of Call Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastShore Excursions - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko LantaPorts of Call Tours - Ko LantaJet Boating - Ko LantaShore Excursions - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonPorts of Call Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory