- Full-day speedboat tour of Phang Nga Bay from Krabi
- Visit James Bond Island, set for some scenes in the film 'The Man with the Golden Gun'
- Upgrade to include an optional kayak tour of Lot Noi Cave
- Discover local culture while lunching at the Muslim fishing village on Panyee Island
- Lounge around Hong Island with time for snorkeling and swimming
- Includes guide, snorkel equipment, lunch and round-trip transfers from Krabi
Departure & Return
Meet at Krabi Discovery Pier at Ao Thalane Pier at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour to Phang Nga Bay Including James Bond Island and Hong Island by Speedboat from Krabi.
- "The pickup time was early in the morning, but so it was good, that were not many Tourists." See review