- Explore Koh Ha and Koh Rok during a snorkel and speedboat trip
- Snorkel in some of Thailand's most beautiful diving spots like a protected lagoon on Koh Ha
- Enjoy the white-sand beaches and laid-back atmosphere of Koh Rok Nai
- Admire colorful marine life like anemones, coral, puffer fish, and angelfish
- Choice of departures from either Krabi or Railay
- Includes all necessary snorkel gear, round-trip hotel transport, and lunch
Departure & Return
Meet at Wang Sai Speed Boat Pier in Ao Nang at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Make your first stop on Koh Ha and dive in for your first snorkel outing inside the island’s protected lagoon. The area has earned a reputation as one of the best diving and snorkeling sites in Thailand, thanks to its sheltered cove and white-sand beaches. Leaving Koh Ha behind, continue to Koh Rok Nai and Koh Rok, two “twin” islands found within Mu Koh Lanta National Park.
During your time at Koh Rok Nai, you’ll enjoy an included mini buffet lunch, plus more time for sunbathing and relaxing. Public tourist facilities such as toilets are available at the island’s National Park Ranger Station. Following lunch, climb back aboard your speedboat to travel to a snorkel spot situated between the two islands, anchoring in the open water off Koh Rok. As you dive into the water, you’ll explore a variety of colorful marine life including hard and soft corals, anemones, angelfish, puffer fish, sea turtles, and even the occasional black-tip shark (if you’re fortunate).
Following your last snorkel outing, climb back onto the speedboat as you cruise back to your starting point in either Krabi or Railay. You’ll return in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 12 people required to run this tour!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff