- Hong Island Archipelago speedboat tour
- Make use of snorkeling gear at Koh Daen
- Kayak around the lagoon of Koh Hong (if option selected)
- Lunch, fruit and bottled water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from Krabi or Ao Nang
Departure & Return
Meet at Krabi Discovery Pier at Ao Thalane Pier at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
En route to Hong Island, stop for a snorkeling tour of Koh Daeng, teeming with colorful fish and corals. Then admire the breathtaking beauty of Koh Hong, known for its array of wildlife. Dive into emerald green waters and snorkel along the rocky ledges or take a walk through the mangrove forest.
At the island’s center lies an exquisite lagoon whose clear, tranquil waters are bordered by limestone karsts. If you selected the kayak option, paddle in the secret lagoon in a sit-on-top canoe and be amazed by the vast beauty of your surroundings.
Lunch and refreshments are served on a tropical beach with plenty of time to relax before the return trip by speedboat and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff