- Full-day tour of Phang Nga Bay from Krabi
- Paddle your way around the Khao Phing Kan islands on a kayaking tour
- See ‘James Bond Island’ where 'The Man with the Golden Gun' was filmed
- Hotel pick-up and a restaurant lunch included
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan, longtail or speed boat and kayak
Departure & Return
Meet at Trip Store Krabi office at 08:00.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by James Bond Island Tour from Krabi by Longtail Boat.
- "Children under the age of 12 should not be allowed!" See review