4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel picks up is available for Krabi town, Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
• Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayaking at Ao Thalane Krabi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayaking at Ao Thalane Krabi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Kayaking at Ao Thalane Krabi
4 to 7 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabiWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastKayaking - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Ko LantaKayaking - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonKayaking - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea) Tours & TicketsTon Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary Tours & TicketsRailay Beach Tours & TicketsAo Thalane (Thalane Bay) Tours & TicketsWat Khlong Thom Museum Tours & TicketsKoh Panyee (Koh Panyi) Tours & TicketsWareerak Hot Spring Spa Tours & TicketsAo Luk Tours & Tickets