5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the beauty of island life on a Koh Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi. You’ll journey into paradise at top speeds as you cruise across crystal blue waters. Enjoy the day exploring Ko Hong Island and Pelay Beach, where you can snorkel, swim and sunbathe the day away.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
Picnic lunch with soft drinks and fruit
English speaking licensed guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Ao Luek, Ao Nang Amphur Miuang, Ao Nang Krabi Town, Nopparat Thara Beach, Klong Muang)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
Your Krabi Koh Hong Island Tour by Speedboat takes you on a whirlwind trip to Room Island—also known as Ko Hong Island. Escape the tourist track as you venture into this desert island oasis where shallow coral reefs, tropical fish, clear blue waters and white sandy beaches offer up the ideal conditions for pure relaxation. Your guide will take you to a secluded lagoon where you’ll feel at one with nature, and offer up picnic lunches to insure you’re stomach is as satisfied as you are on this memorable day trip.
Explore Thailand's island paradise in Krabi with a visit to Hong Islands. Belonging to the National Marine Park, this stunning four-island archipelago is just twenty minutes away from Ao Nang by speedboat. With a mesmerizing backdrop of Phang Nga Bay, the islands have rightfully earned their title as some of the most beautiful in Thailand. Hong is literally translated as "room" from Thai — and for a reason: the islands are secluded and in the centre is a lagoon completely surrounded by cliffs. You will be able to enjoy complete privacy, crystal clear water and sunny sandy beaches away from crowds of tourists so you can truly relax.
Duration: 1 hour
Admission Ticket Free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Koh Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koh Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabiWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Ko LantaJet Boating - Ko LantaHalf-day Tours - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Ao Luk Tours & TicketsAo Thalane (Thalane Bay) Tours & TicketsKoh Panyee (Koh Panyi) Tours & TicketsWat Khlong Thom Museum Tours & TicketsTiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea) Tours & TicketsRailay Beach Tours & TicketsTon Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary Tours & TicketsWareerak Hot Spring Spa Tours & Tickets