7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Buffet Lunch On The Beach, Drinking water, Fruit
First Aid Kit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
● Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town, Ao Nang.
● Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krabi 5 Islands and Pranang Cave Snorkeling Trip By Longtail Boat?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Krabi 5 Islands and Pranang Cave Snorkeling Trip By Longtail Boat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 110534P350
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKrabiSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Ko LantaSnorkeling - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory