- 1- or 2-hour riding experience from Ao Nam Mao beach
- Visit the countryside with an experienced guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
Meet at Krabi Horse Riding Camp at Ao Nam Mao at least 20 minutes before scheduled ride.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Mount a horse that’s bred and trained locally by experienced staff, and learn the basics of safety and technique if you’re a novice rider. Follow the sand to a path that heads inland through small villages and scenic countryside. This is the perfect way to explore the Krabi region off the beaten track, away from the tourist centers and resort hotels. Listen to the sounds of tropical birds and a chorus of buzzing insects as you ride past palm trees and plantations, and enjoy the serenity of traveling by horse.
Finish the ride with a cool drink at basecamp followed by return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Krabi Horse Riding at Ao Nam Mao Beach.