- Swim in natural hot springs and a spring fed pool
- Have a Thai lunch at a local restaurant
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Krabi
Departure & Return
Meet at Trip Store Krabi office at 09:00.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you’ve had enough of the natural heat, cool off in the nearby Crystal Pool, also called the Emerald Pool, a spring-fed swimming spot with beautifully clear water.
Then, refuel for an afternoon of exploring with lunch at a nearby Thai restaurant (included).
Continue to the Tiger Cave Temple, a meditation center for Buddhist monks surrounded by a network of caves. You have the option to climb the 1,237 steps to the summit of the temple, where you find soaring views to the Andaman Sea, Buddha shrines, and altars. This tour concludes with a return transfer to your Krabi hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- During the Gurney's Pitta breeding season the 'Blue Pool' is closed to public.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Jungle Tour Including Tiger Cave Temple, Crystal Pool and Krabi Hot Springs.