5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer from Hotel to Krabi Marina port
Dinner, Snacks, Canapé, Mineral water
Mask, Snorkel set, Life jackets and water toys
Free Wifi on board
English Speaking Guide
First Aid Kit
National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at Check in point
Departure & Return
3W4C+835, Pak Nam, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Or, you can also get picked up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour not operates only Friday.
- Child ticket : Age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krabi's Coastline Luxury Sunset Cruise with Power Catamaran?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Krabi's Coastline Luxury Sunset Cruise with Power Catamaran?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Krabi's Coastline Luxury Sunset Cruise with Power Catamaran
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Sunset CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabiCatamaran Cruises - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSunset Cruises - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastDay Cruises - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastCatamaran Cruises - Ko LantaSunset Cruises - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko LantaDay Cruises - Ko LantaHalf-day Tours - Ko LantaCatamaran Cruises - Ko Phi Phi DonSunset Cruises - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonDay Cruises - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory