- Krabi to Koh Phi Phi day trip by speedboat
- Spend less time on the water and more time at the Phi Phi Islands with a 1-hour boat ride
- Enjoy a full day of relaxing, swimming and snorkeling at secluded coves and beaches
- Eat a beachside lunch and have the services of a guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Krabi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Tour departs at 8:30 AM.
Pick up time usually starts around 8:00 am, except for customers on Railay.
Railay Pick up is done at Sand Sea Resort at 8:45 AM. RAILEY travelers only, please make your way by your own to reach the meeting point 10 to 15 min prior to the Pick up time.
Remarks: Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Ao Luek, Ao Nang Amphur Miuang, Ao Nang Krabi Town, Nopparat Thara Beach, Klong Muang)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
After hotel pickup you’re driven to the pier to board the speedboat. Expect a bit of a bumpy ride as your high-speed vessel traverses some waves to the Phi Phi islands.
Your guide accompanies you to Maya Bay at Phi Phi Ley, the smaller of the two islands, where the movie The Beach was filmed. Soak up the sun as you relax on the white sand or take shelter under the 328-foot-high (100-meter) cliffs.
Enjoy a beachside lunch before re-boarding the boat for the twin crescent beaches of Phi Phi Don, where you can enjoy free time to swim, sunbathe and snorkel with the provided gear.
Your tour ends with a return speedboat ride to Krabi and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Krabi to Phi Phi Islands by Speedboat.