7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Learn about the ancient trading route, or ‘silk road,’ that once ran through Krabi on this day tour that includes a visit to the Khlong Thom Temple Museum, where you can see old coins, pottery, ceramic shards and beads made of stone and glass. Then continue to Tiger Cave Temple, a Buddhist meditation spot, before arriving at Emerald Pool for a refreshing dip. Finally, have lunch and a soak in the mineral waters of Wareerak Hot Spring Spa.
- Day trip from Krabi to sights along the ancient silk road
- Visit the Wat Khlong Thom Museum to see evidence of goods once traded along the route
- Enjoy a swim at Emerald Pool
- Relax with a mineral treatment at Wareerak Hot Spring Spa
- Soak up the lush jungle scenery of the area
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round trip transfer
Visit of Tiger Cave Temple, Emerald Pool & Khlong Thom Coin Museum
Exploring the hot waterfalls and tropical garden
Walking shoes & swimming costumes
Body scrub treatment using fresh ingredients
Soft drinks and fruits
Healthy Thai lunch and unlimited herbal drinks & tea
Professional English-speaking guide
National Park entrance fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhra Nang Inn Hotel, 119 Moo 2, Muang Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Nam Mao: 08:30 - 08:45
• Ao Nang: 08:30 - 08:45
• Klong Muang Beach: 08:00
• Krabi Town: 09:00 - 09:15
• Tubkaek Beach: 08:00
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day-Trip to Ancient Silk Road in Krabi with Wareerak Hot Spring Spa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day-Trip to Ancient Silk Road in Krabi with Wareerak Hot Spring Spa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day-Trip to Ancient Silk Road in Krabi with Wareerak Hot Spring Spa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day-Trip to Ancient Silk Road in Krabi with Wareerak Hot Spring Spa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9574P95
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrabiBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHistorical Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko LantaNature and Wildlife - Ko LantaHistorical Tours - Ko LantaFull-day Tours - Ko LantaBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonHistorical Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory