- Customized spa package at Panchiva Spa in Krabi Town
- Choose from a menu of specialized massages and body treatments
- Opt for a traditional Thai massage, Coconut Lover's Package, detox body scrubs, treatments to relieve sunburn and jet lag, and more
- Sip refreshing herbal tea post-treatment
- Includes hotel transfers within Krabi
- Hotel pickup from Ao Nang, Railay Beach, and other locations available for a small extra fee
Departure & Return
Meet at Panchiva Spa in City Plaza in Krabi Town 20 minutes before the starting time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Massage therapy is not recommended for people with conditions as follows: any skin diseases, rashes, cuts, abrasions or open wounds; immediately after surgery; immediately after chemotherapy or radiation treatment, unless recommended by your doctor; those prone to blood clots; individuals with a fever, major varicose veins, untreated hypertension, pitting edema, angina, epilepsy, bell's palsy, sunburn or neuritis.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff