8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’ve got limited time in Thailand, opt for a stress-free excursion to the word-famous Phi Phi Islands by speedboat from Phuket. Let a guide take care of arranging hotel and boat transfers as you sit back, relax, and take in recognizable sights such as Monkey Beach, Phi Phi Don Island, and Maya Bay, featured in The Beach. Plus, you’ll visit optimum snorkel spots that would have been difficult to find on your own. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Phi Phi Islands day trip ideal for visitors short on time
- Avoid the hassle of planning hotel and boat transfers independently
- Discover hard-to-find snorkel spots with a guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
soft drinks, Water, Fruit
English speaking guide
free pickup /dropp from all Phuket hotel
Food and drinks
Food and drinks, unless specified
Airport Pick up /Drop off surcharge 700 THB /Car/Way
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Daily operate from 07.30 - 08.30 Pickup time
Tour duration 09.00 am - 04.00 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY JustGoPhuket.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phi Phi Island - Maya & Khai Island by Speed Boat?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Phi Phi Island - Maya & Khai Island by Speed Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Phi Phi Island - Maya & Khai Island by Speed Boat
11 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabiWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Ko LantaJet Boating - Ko LantaFull-day Tours - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory